- Determined Admission Arrangements 2023 2024
- Determined Admission Arrangements with effect from Sept 2021 Variation made July 2021 2
- Determined Admission Arrangements with effect from Sept 2022 Variation made July 2021 1
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the admissions process for a place at Linslade, please do not hesitate to contact us direct at the school by phone on 01525 372640.
If it is more convenient, please email us via our contact email address:
We will be more than happy to help.
The criteria for selection for school places at Linslade School are (in rank order);
- All ‘looked after’ children, including previously ‘looked after’ children
- Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to in state care as a result of being adopted
- Children of staff currently employed at the school
- Children with siblings at the school who will still be attending the school at the proposed date of admission
- Children who are currently attending either Greenleas Lower School: Derwent Road site, Linslade Lower School or Southcott Lower School
- Children living closest to the school measured on straight line distance
- Any other children
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
For entry into Year 5
- All families applying for a transfer to Middle School at the start of Year 5 (point of entry) must apply to their own local authority. For families living in Central Bedfordshire, this is Central Bedfordshire School Admissions Service. If you live outside of Central Bedfordshire and wish to apply for a place in a Central Bedfordshire Council school, you must apply to your own local authority, who will then liaise with Central Bedfordshire Council.
For entry into other years in September 2022
- This is classed as an In-year Application. Central Bedfordshire Council will happily accept your applications from now onwards. If you wish to apply for a place at a Central Bedfordshire Council School as a mid-year application, you can apply direct to the School Admissions Team at Central Bedfordshire Council Following this link cbc.cloud.servelec-synergy.com/ParentPortal
What to do if your application is unsuccessful
- Should you wish to appeal the outcome of your application, please contact the school and we will explain the appeals process to you.
Transfer to Middle School 2022 - (Date of birth range 01/09/12 - 31/08/13)
Starting School 2022 - (Lower and Primary Schools) - (Date of birth range 01/09/17 - 31/08/18)
Closing Date: 15 January 2022- Applications received after midnight are classed as a late application and processed in the late allocation round
National Offer Day for on-time applications - 19 April 2022
Late Allocation Round
Closing date 3 May 2022
Late Allocation Offer Day for Central Bedfordshire Residents -
Middle - 21 May 2022
Starting School - 1 June 2022